How to Make Daylight Savings Work For You
Quick! Before your body adjusts to daylight saving time, make some changes! Perhaps, like me you have been wanting to squeeze a few extra minutes into your morning to start or extend one of the following activities:
- Quiet Time
Now is a great time to make this happen! Your body is wondering why you are sleeping in an extra hour anyways. Why not get up an extra 15 or 30 minutes?
Chances are that there are a few roadblocks for you achieving this goal.
- “Who gets up that early?” Well, according to Michael Hyatt, wealthier, productive, healthier, happy and satisfied people get up that early.
- “I just want to sleep in.” The question is, “Does the extra sleep produce the results you want?” For me, I just want to adjust my schedule by about 20 minutes. An extra 20 in the morning would put me where I have been trying to be.
- “I’m not a morning person.” That is okay. You can become a morning person. Really. Listen to that podcast.
- “Does this mean I have to go to bed early?” Absolutely! Again, though, your body is going to want to go to bed early anyways. If you do not go to bed early, you cannot get up early. So just do it.
- “I don’t know what I would do anyways.” If none of the ideas I listed above resonate with you right off the bat, try listening to this podcast. It really inspired me.
Do not miss this opportunity to achieve some goals you have in your life. No excuses.
“You can have results or you can have your excuses. You cannot have both.” ~ Unknown
What would you do with an extra 15-30 minutes in the morning? Please share in the comments section.