Family Life and Evernote
Family is so important. I am blessed to have an awesome wife and three amazing children. I love my family and am constantly looking at how to make my family the priority over work and other challenges life throws at me.
Whether you work in an office or from home, you have a spouse or are a single parent, you are organized or struggle with the details, Evernote can help. Here are several posts from the Evernote Blog.
- 12 Ways to Use Evernote to Get Ready for Baby
- How to Do it All: Evernote for New Moms [VIDEO]
- How Evernote Works for Moms, Business, and Everything in Between
- How an Attorney and Dad Uses Evernote for Work and Parenting
- Document Your Family History in Evernote
- Evernote World: How a Father Uses Evernote for Parenting
- A Parents’ Guide To Back-to-School Madness
- Spring Made Simple: Spring Cleaning with (and Around) the Kids
If you would like to sign up for Evernote, you can do so here.
Which post is most helpful for you. Share in the comments section.