What’s New March 2016
Some great changes to the site this week:
- Coaching – As mentioned last time, I have removed the 4 categories from my coaching page in order to better reflect my focus on Idea Addicts. You can see the new Value Proposition there as well. I help Idea Addicts find clarity and focus so that they can create work that matters.
- The big change here is that I am changing it from “Categories” to “Idea Categories.” Small but important shift. I’ve also rewritten my original explanation of these categories. You can read the new breakdown here. The vision is the same, but the vocabulary is updated.
- Lift Training (April 23 in Marietta, GA) – If you are raising funds for your nonprofit or ministry, this event is for you. Whether you are just starting out or need a refresher, Lift will give you the tools you need to move forward. I will be sharing my secrets from over 10 years of fundraising myself. For more information and to register click here.
- Coaching with Excellence (May 12-13 in Franklin, TN) – Are you a Coach? Are you thinking about Coaching? You should join me for Coaching with Excellence with Dan Miller of 48Day.com. Register here. Let me know if you do end up going. Would love to connect with you.
- Innovate (May 26-27 in Franklin, TN) – Are you creative but you don’t know how to turn your creativity into a business? Join me and other entrepreneurs for Innovate. Dan Miller has brought this event back by popular demand. I am looking forward to going for the first time. Register here.
I am excited about all of these events and hope to see you at them!