When Should I Start My Business?
When is the best time to launch your business?
What are you waiting for? No more excuses. Get in the Game!
I know. You have all kinds of reasons to wait. You are waiting to see if that one thing is going to work out. You are holding out, while the stars align. At some point, real soon, the timing is going to be just right when your finances, availability, passion, partners, education and knowledge of the market all come together in some landmark perfect launch.
Guess what? You are waiting on a miracle. You need to get going now. Here are 5 benefits to starting now.
1) Side income. If you start now, you can begin receiving side income right now. Most businesses take time to develop. Starting now allows you to build up slowly.
2) Start making money. This may seem obvious, but until you start, you aren’t going to make any money. One of the simple keys to a business is providing a way for people to pay you. (Wish I could say I came up with this one on my own, but I got it from The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
3) Don’t wait until everything is perfect. Life is never perfect. If you wait for the perfect timing, you will never launch.
4) Building legitimacy in your industry. Start now and you will establish legitimacy for your business or nonprofit. It takes time for people to get onboard with you. Establishing legitimacy opens up opportunities to partner with others in your field. This legitimacy will set you up as an expert, laying the foundation for the future of your business.
5) Get the word out. Launch today and begin building your team of partners (nonprofits) and clients (for-profit).
What benefits do you see to starting your business today? Please share in the comments section.
Need a little help? Grab a copy of my 5 Steps for Solopreneur Startups. Just give me your first name and email address below and I’ll send them to you. Also included are my 5 Steps for Solopreneur Nonprofit Startups.