Snowpocalypse 2017 is about to hit tonight. What are your plans for the next few days?
There is not a wrong answer to this question, but being intentional is key. In addition to playing in the snow with my kids, here are some other options I have considered. What are you thinking?
1) Rest, Play Games and Watch Movies. An excellent option. If one is sick, this is what you should do.
2) Quarterly Offsite. If you haven’t had a chance to set goals for the quarter, now is a great time. Spend your snowpocalypse preparing for the next 90 days.
3) Inside Projects. Get that thing done you have been meaning to get done.
4) Party. Throw a sleepover and have your favorite people over.
5) Get Ahead. Whether for school or work, get ahead. Complete a project that isn’t due for awhile. This will give you margin as you head back into the flow next week.
6) Rest. I’m going to put this one on here twice. Nothing wrong with resting. If you decide to rest…do it. And don’t feel guilty about it.
What are you going to do? Any other ideas? Please share.